Terms of Service
These Terms of Service govern your access to and use of our services, including email notifications, buttons, and other services that link to these Terms and any information, text, links, graphics, photos, videos, or other materials or arrangements of materials uploaded, downloaded or appearing on the website. By using the Services you agree to be bound by these Terms.
Who Can Use The Services?
You may use the Services only if you agree to form a binding contract with Ryan-Simms.com and are not a person barred from receiving services under the laws of the applicable jurisdiction. If you are accepting these Terms and using the Services on behalf of a company, organization, government, or other legal entity, you represent and warrant that you are authorized to do so.
Forum & Chat Room
Our forum is open to all that create their own profile by signing up through Ryan-Simms.com, once signed up and activated, the user may post topics and post replies. Guests may only view messages in the chat room, to post they must create an account, this is to help reduce spam. Posts, replies and messages must:
• Be Polite - Respect others
• Be Lawful - Don't break the law, don't encourage others to do so
• Be in Readable English - This is an English language site
Please DO NOT spam the forum or chat room, this may lead to your account being banned or a full IP ban!
General / Other
• Ryan-Simms.com reserves the right to monitor any communication posted on the site as necessary to preserve member safety and enforce these rules.
• We expressly disclaim any liability or legal responsibility of any kind or manner whatsoever and howsoever, arising as a result of any third party data, information or content posted on this site by any person or other legal entity. We do not assume any responsibility pertaining to the accuracy or veracity of the third party content posted by any person or any other legal entity on this site. We also do not take any responsibility or liability for any illegal content created, hosted, or transmitted on/from this website by any person or other legal entity, in violation of any law prevailing for the time being in force.
• Users warrant that they will not post any messages or upload any other content that violates any applicable laws.
• The owners of this site reserve the right to remove, edit, move, and otherwise modify any content, for any reason. We reserve the right to share member information with law enforcement.